The “Truth About Estate Planning” Workshop
The “Truth about Estate Planning” workshop is an essential program for anyone who is thinking about doing estate planning, including preparing wills and trusts. This workshop is designed for people with all sizes of estates. You will learn the importance of proper title of your assets, discover tools that may help reduce taxation of your estate, and discuss options for handling potential disability and long term care needs. The workshop will discuss the 4 keys to an effective estate plan and identify 5 personal planning goals you may never have considered. Together, we will explore strategies to minimize legal expenses and reduce the amount of time necessary to transfer your estate to your heirs.
Specific topics and questions include:
- What to consider before meeting and selecting an estate planning attorney
- How to leave assets to your loved ones protected against divorces and creditors
- How to plan for “special needs” children
- Probate – what is it, why does everyone want to avoid it?
- What is the real cost of Probate?
- How legal fees are determined and strategies to reduce your overall costs by 50%
- Counseling versus Word Processing – what are you really paying for?
- Why many Living Trusts do not avoid probate
- Why most living trusts do not work and how to assure your trust meets your goals
- What is Trust Funding and why is it essential to the success of my living trust?
- Why should I have professional counseling on how to fund my living trust?
- Why are many Powers of Attorney not accepted by financial institutions?
- How to make life easier on your loved ones during troubling times
- Do your children know what to do at the right time?
- What is the real cost of an outdated estate plan?
- How often should I update my estate plan?
- How to store legal documents so they are accessible when they are needed
- How to transfer your Legacy and “Life Wisdom” to future generations
- What unique tools are available to help capture your vision, values, wisdom, memories and history for future generations.
2014 Estate Planning Workshop Dates:
* – Workshops tailored for Young Families
The Cramer Law Center
3030 Hartley Rd., Suite 290
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Contact: (904) 448-9978 for reservations.
This workshop qualifies for 3 hours of continuing education credit for CPA’s and Life, Health, and Variable Insurance Agents.